Saturday, April 20, 2013

Always Walking


Friday was Day 4 and it was AMAZING!

I knew I needed to get out for a walk so I managed my time effectively which enabled me to go out for a walk. I posted on ask on Facebook for a walking partner. I was joined with by my friend Ettie and we walked around the canal 2.5 miles on Friday afternoon at 4:30PM. Usually I don't have time for a walk on Friday afternoon as no matter how late Shabbos is I am always preparing until the last minute.

During my walk my cell phone rang and it was another friend wanted to know if I went walking yet because she too wanted to walk.

Friday at Candle Lighting time my Fitbit was registering only 8,827 steps so after I lit Shabbos candles I took Leora for another walk around the neighborhood which I'm sure had I been wearing the Fitbit, it would have exceeded 10,000 steps.


Shabbos was Day 5 and I was not wearing the Fitbit (thankfully as I doubt I would have made it proud). I did get out for a walk to Shul and back and to the park and back but nothing like the last few days. 

The exciting part about Day 5 was going to Shul. Several people asked me how the walking was going and if I could take them with me next time I go. 

The answer is:

OF COURSE!

I'm always looking for company so if anyone wants to go walking, text, call or Facebook me because I'm...

ALWAYS WALKING




No comments:

Post a Comment