Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome To My Blog!

I’m challenging myself to walk 10,000 steps a day. I’ll explain more on that later. I received a FitBit to track my steps and I’ve been wearing it since Monday. Here is how many steps I walked and my reaction at the end of the day.
Monday: 2791 steps- “Ok, I only just set it up at 3PM. Tomorrow it will be double”
Tuesday: 3216 steps -”Ok so maybe not double I’ll work on that”
Wednesday: 4059 steps – ” So I may actually have to go for a walk instead of depending on shopping to get my steps in”
Thursday: 5768 steps – “I’m half way there. Do you think if I went for a walk around my block every hour it would help” (I did walk around my block once that day and I earned about 500 steps from it)
Friday: 5577 steps- “WHAT? I even went to the gym this morning but I did take the Fitbit off at 7PM for Shabbat”
Shabbat:  No record
Sunday: 10695 – “Finally, Now I just have to figure out how to go to Costco, a Marlins game and a walk with my kids everyday.”
The challenge officially starts this Tuesday which is Yom HaAtzmaut and ends on May 14th which is Erev Shavuot. So I think I’m going to need to be a bit more creative EVERYDAY to get those steps in. Feel free to share some ideas for me.
Why am I doing this?
Read more on that here.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment