Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 2 is done!



Week 2 is done! I'm half way to my goal of 100 miles and more than half way to my goal of raising $1,000.

I know you all thought I probably quit the challenge because  you haven't heard from me in a while. The truth is I've been so busy walking I haven't had time to blog. True Story!

Yesterday was Sunday and I usually get a lot of steps in because I am not working. Well yesterday we spent most of the day in the pool and while I'm sure I took many steps in the pool my Fitbit couldn't accompany me to the water.

So after the pool and dinner, we went on a family walk around the canal which is about 2.5 miles. It was a practice for the Color Run which we are doing as a family on Sunday. Needless to say Leora (4) did not make it all the way around and spent about 1 mile of the 2.5 on her Abba's shoulders.



Its nice to include the kids in a fun and healthy activity.

Here's to another wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment